2009/04/19

Hello people.

kotira no syasin wo mite kudasai.

http://www.norceca.org/2009%20Newsletters-WQC-10-08-PDF/Photo%20Gallery%20%20St.%20Lucia_Men-09/My%20Webs/2009%20WCQT-Photos-CROS%20ISLT-ST%20LUCIA.htm


English ga wakaru hito ha kotira wo.

http://www.norceca.org/2008%20WCQT.htm

Now, we paticipate in NORCECA pool-A.

I'm a Uno.
And I'm a Assistant coach.
So, I can take have a seat as Assistant coach.

ah...
we need same uniform.
same shut, same "pantu" same something.

So, I need a Blue jeans.

HIRO, you understand?

anyway.


Our Dominica team already finish 3 games.
And, we just have a 1 game.

So, we won 3 games.
Opponent team were St. vincent, Grenada and Bamuda.

Last night, we play St.Lucia.
St.Lucia has a good hitter, good server and good diger.

Ah...
We are champion if we win last night game.
So,we don't have to lose.
to get a Victory.


My English is too bad. sorry guys.

nihonngo de mata kakimasu ne.


dewadewa.

Thank you for your reading.

1 件のコメント:

hiro さんのコメント...

Thank you for replying me.
Your English is not so bad.
I hope your team gets a victory.